- ★Large & Multipurpose Pockets★External dimensions: 22″H x 12″L x 6″W; Capacity: 35L, The main compartment has roomy interior, it is not only able to accommodate most popular 17.3″ laptop, but also can hold tech electronics and daily necessities easily, and three generous exterior front pockets can store essential accessories very well.
- ★Fashionable & Convenient Accessories★This stylish daypack set-in external Micro-USB port and standard charging cable, in order to offer you a more creative way to charge your electronic device and make a more convenient use experience. Meanwhile, please note that this backpack doesn’t include a power bank.
- ★Secure Support & Practical Design★This backpack comes with a password lock, it is guaranteed for protecting your valuable items inside. The side elastic net pockets are convenient for holding umbrellas or water bottles. All-match design suit for school, college, business, travel, camping, hiking and other daily use.
- ★Superior Quality & Premium Craftsmanship★Made of heavy duty water resistant Oxford fabric and durable metal zippers, protects your device from light rain and accidental spills (Long time soaking is NOT recommended). Sturdy edge lining adds additional protection around the edges. Ergonomics top handle for a long time carry.
- ★Comfy System& Satisfaction★Soft multi-panel ventilated padding makes maximum back air flow and support. Breathable and adjustable shoulder straps relieve the stress of shoulder. In addition, our “Comfortable Carry System” promise a 1-year wty. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Zev Shujaa –
The Bag is spacious and well-organized. I only wish the USB Charging Port supported Andriod Fast Charging.
Patricia Garcia –
The product is practical enough. And can fit quite a bit.
Tammie Cavaletto –
Had bought for my son years ago and I always liked it so bought my own
Nicholas Pagliara –
could be a little wider at the base and throughout. I like the different pockets
Appears to be well built
Tyler Saladino –
Haven’t had it that long. But the storage capacity and sections is great. Seems durable and nice quality
Brandon Holliday –
The design is very sturdy and the size is great. The straps and back have plenty of padding to be comfortable.
Ali Fischer –
I absolutely love this bag. It works perfect for College.
Alberto Ventura –
I would recommend looking into updating the tablet sleeve that is located on top of the laptop sleeve to fit more modern ipads. I have the latest M1 Ipad pro 11inch, and it just barely fits with it’s case on. While this works perfectly for me because I like that my ipad is secured tightly, I can definitely see how others might not like it since it is very clearly not designed for it. Also, good call on making the charging wire on the bag replaceable, but the mold that holds it in place only really works for the specific round shape of the cable provided. I wouldn’t mind this if I knew where to buy that exact cable myself if I break the one provided, but I’m not sure if that’s something I can buy or if you guys manufacture it specifically for the bag.
Other than this the bag is great and I appreciate the inclusion of the bonus lock provided. I love it!
Matthew Serafini –
This is the perfect bag for transporting my work computer to and from work. I walk to work so this is very comfortable and secure.
Jason Martinez montes –
Me gusto bastante llevo apenas un día me gusta que tenga tantas cintos para poder agarrar todo tipo de cosas se puede utilizar de varias formas y tiene buena calidad
Sheldon Whitmire –
Great travel bag. Nice and sturdy
Lucas Sharrett –
It looks very functional. Lots of pockets and straps, those are useful.
Shawn M Riley –
Great functionality, perfect for storing everything I need
Renee Mazzola –
This is the 3rd time buying this school bag. My son loves it and only wants to use this exact style. He likes how sturdy it is and it’s very comfortable on his back
Roberto Luna –
I like it so far. I am still trying to figure out how to use the lock but very spacious over all.
Jessica Gonzalez –
The charger port isn’t working I’m not happy with product.
Chris Martins –
Love the bag big enough for books and my laptop thank you
Mithun Chandrashekar –
Lots of space, can easily fit in my MSI 17inch laptop. The USB port on the outside make it easy to charge the phone without taking out the power bank, lots of compartments to store your tab, clothes, books….
Craig Minor –
i just got the bag so i have no idea if it will work for what i want it seems to be a sturdy built bag and should function without a problem
Jonah K. young –
its very useful for packing a lot of stuff into one. its great for camping or collage environments. 9/10 would recommend
Kyndra V Monterastelli –
It is exactly what I wanted. It seems very sturdy and I look forward to using it!
Jorge perez –
I bought this backpack for school, what a great deal! With lots of pockets and space for books. It’s light weight. I definitely recommend this buy.
James Dean –
The backpack is perfect for what I needed. It has a ton of room, the pockets are large and organized.